Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
For best results marinate the steaks for one hour!
Make and share this BEST Herb Marinade for Grilled Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Blend together all ingredients.
- Place in a heavy zip-lock type plastic bag.
- Add your favorite cut of meat.
- Place in the refrigerator on a plate.
- Turn often.
what can I say...fantastic marinade thanks!
Wow, this was just perfect. I doubled the recipe for my three steaks (in the photos). I dumped everything into a ziploc, and that was placed inside of a cup, so it would be propped up. I dumped the steaks in and placed all that in a bowl to marinate. It was so good. One of the best I've had. I used the same mixture the next day with the left over steak, added some broccoli and chopped up red peppers and made a wrap. I used frozen garlic (bought at Whole Foods). I always have frozen garlic on hand!