Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
I threw this together one night in less than 3 minutes and it came out so delicious I wanted to submit it so I remembered what I put into it. Ingredient measurements are not exact, more like guesstimates.
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 drops sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper
- 2 small halibut fillets
- 1. Mix all ingredients together and brush onto the halibut filets.
- 2. Bake halibut filets at 350 degrees according to filet thickness.
- 3. Broil last 3 mintues of cooking. Enjoy!
I'm always looking for a different way to prepare halibut. This recipe is quick and simple. It was really tasty, the pepper flakes add a nice kick. This is something I will be making again in the future.
My husband and I just got back from Alaska last week with 20 lbs of halibut, I tried your recipe and we loved it. I put the fillets in tin foil and put on the grill . Yummy!! Yummy! I was contemplating adding a bit of brown sugar next time just to mix it up. This recipe is keeper!!!
Very good sauce for fish! Good on tilapia too. Thanks for sharing this recipe.