Recipe by akashayy
This recipe is uber delicious and it is so simple, your 3 year old could make it (granted you measure everything out first).
Top Review by stefwalkeryh
took slightly longer than expected in the oven, but the results are amazing! crispy on top but gooey in the middle! fabulous!!! will definitely try this recipe again soon! thank you so much!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda (omit if you don't want the crunchy crust)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 degrees Celsius.
- Melt the butter and lightly grease a pan of your liking (I used an 8x8 because I like a thicker brownie).
- In a large bowl; combine the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda.
- In another large bowl; combine the sugar, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Once combined beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each until thoroughly blended.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture to the egg/sugar mixture.
- Toss the chocolate chips in a little flour. (The flour will keep them from sinking to the bottom of the pan.).
- Mix the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. (The brownies are done if you stick a toothpick in the middle and it comes out clean.
- (ALSO, THE BATTER IS GOING TO RISE. PLEASE, DO NOT BE ALARMED! ONCE IT SINKS, WHICH TAKES ALL OF 10 MINUTES, I CAN ASSURE YOU THEY MIGHT BE THE BEST BROWNIES YOU'VE EVER TASTED.).