1/5 Photos of Best Gooey Brownie Recipe EVER
This recipe is uber delicious and it is so simple, your 3 year old could make it (granted you measure everything out first).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 degrees Celsius.
- 2Melt the butter and lightly grease a pan of your liking (I used an 8x8 because I like a thicker brownie).
- 3In a large bowl; combine the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda.
- 4In another large bowl; combine the sugar, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- 5Once combined beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each until thoroughly blended.
- 6Gradually add in the flour mixture to the egg/sugar mixture.
- 7Toss the chocolate chips in a little flour. (The flour will keep them from sinking to the bottom of the pan.).
- 8Mix the chocolate chips into the batter.
- 9Bake for 20-25 minutes. (The brownies are done if you stick a toothpick in the middle and it comes out clean.
- 10(ALSO, THE BATTER IS GOING TO RISE. PLEASE, DO NOT BE ALARMED! ONCE IT SINKS, WHICH TAKES ALL OF 10 MINUTES, I CAN ASSURE YOU THEY MIGHT BE THE BEST BROWNIES YOU'VE EVER TASTED.).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Gooey Brownie Recipe EVER
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.7
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 157.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g