- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons bacon fat
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon reserving 3 tablespoons of fat.
- Sauté onion in bacon fat until transparent.
- Combine water, vinegar and sugar and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, add mayonnaise and onion with a whisk.
- Serve dressing warm or cold drizzled over spinach, mushrooms, cheese and eggs.
- Drizzle dressing.