Prep 1 hr 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is something I came up with after modifying several recipes!
- 2 1⁄2 cups plain flour
- 1 tablespoon dry yeast
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons mixed Italian herbs
- Place ingredients in your bread machine, in the order suggested in your manual. Set to dough setting.
- When done, divide in 3, and roll each piece into a circle shape, on a piece of baking paper.
- Top with your favourite toppings, and bake at 180C for 20 minutes.
I think there it not enough flour in this recipe. And there is no salt. So I used about 1 tsp of salt. Maybe some sugar would be great. I already read that sugar helps the dough to rise. This dough was way too sticky. We tried adding more flour on the table. But it was still too sticky again. We had to throw it out. I don't know if I'll try it again. Probably with more flour in the bread machine. Maybe 1 cup more. Or I'd like to see more helpful reviews before trying it again. Thanks Sara Made for Count Dracula and His Hot Bites for ZWT7
The flavor was great and it cooked up perfectly. Two things though; it was way too sticky, I had to add a bunch more flour, and it only made one medium standard thickness crust. Otherwise, it tasted great. I'll probably make it again but with more flour from the get go b
This is my kind of recipe, easy and good. I tried it and it turned out great.