Recipe by Sara 76
This is something I came up with after modifying several recipes!
Top Review by Boomette
I think there it not enough flour in this recipe. And there is no salt. So I used about 1 tsp of salt. Maybe some sugar would be great. I already read that sugar helps the dough to rise. This dough was way too sticky. We tried adding more flour on the table. But it was still too sticky again. We had to throw it out. I don't know if I'll try it again. Probably with more flour in the bread machine. Maybe 1 cup more. Or I'd like to see more helpful reviews before trying it again. Thanks Sara Made for Count Dracula and His Hot Bites for ZWT7
- 2 1⁄2 cups plain flour
- 1 tablespoon dry yeast
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons mixed Italian herbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ingredients in your bread machine, in the order suggested in your manual. Set to dough setting.
- When done, divide in 3, and roll each piece into a circle shape, on a piece of baking paper.
- Top with your favourite toppings, and bake at 180C for 20 minutes.