Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of these recipes that after you start eating it you just can't stop. It's just a combination of the simple ingredients that just hooks you. And it's so simple
- 1 (1 lb) packagemild Velveeta Mexican cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) can hormel chili (no beans)
- In a microwave safe bowl mix sour cream and chili together,.
- then cut up and add both cheeses to the mixture.
- Place in Microwave on high for about 15 min.
- ,stirring every 5 minute until all cheese is completely melted.
- This is best servered warm with white corn tortilla chips.
It is very easy a fast. Its more like a chili con queso dip. My husband liked it but I was looking for something more along the lines of the traditional nacho's.
An instant favorite! Easy to prepare. Reminds me of the Chili con Queso dip served at a local resturant. Might garnish with a dollop of sour cream or diced tomatoes.