Napa Cabbage Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My families absolutely favorite salad and oh so simple !!!! Just can't stop eating this.
- Ready In:
- 1 head napa cabbage
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- chop napa cabbage and put in large bowl.
- chop onions and mix with cabbage.
- dressing: I save my large mayo jars or any large jar will do.
- add all dressing ingredients together and shake, shake, shake, until well mixed. Leave out on counter top.
- crush ramen noodles ( remove seasoning package and throw away ).
- melt butter in medium fry pan on top of stove,add sesame seeds, ramen noodles, and almonds and fry until lightly browned.
- 1/2 hour before serving, add noodle mixture to cabbage and onions, pour dressing a little at a time until desired taste has been reached. Put any left over dressing in fridge for later use.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION