Recipe by AmyZoe
These are delicious! Sweet, salty, yet light and fluffy. Recipe from 1990 America's Best Recipes courtesy of The Woman's League of Ozona, Texas.
Top Review by athom
Very good and easy recipe! I added about a teaspoon of vanilla to the wet ingredients before adding to the dry ing. Turned out very well. Actually feels like your eating something, as opposed to the box mixes that are more like air.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl and stir well.
- Combine milk, eggs, and butter in a small bowl and stir well.
- Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until blended.
- For each pancake, pour abour 1/4 cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle.
- Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.