These are delicious! Sweet, salty, yet light and fluffy. Recipe from 1990 America's Best Recipes courtesy of The Woman's League of Ozona, Texas.
My Private Note
4" panc ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl and stir well.
- 2Combine milk, eggs, and butter in a small bowl and stir well.
- 3Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until blended.
- 4For each pancake, pour abour 1/4 cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle.
- 5Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best-Ever Homemade Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.2
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 91.4 mg
- Sodium 578.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 6.7 g