These pancakes are the best ever!!!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (sifted)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda all together.
- Cream butter and gradually add sugar, creaming till light and fluffy.
- Add egg, beating thoroughly.
- Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating till mixture is smooth.
- Heat griddle or frying pan.
- Lightly grease.
- Put enough batter on hot griddle to make size of pancake you desire.
- Cook until bubbly on top and turn.
- Brown other side and then serve with your favorite topping (syrup, jelly, fruit or whatever you like).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation