Best-Ever Homemade Pancakes
- Ready In:
12 4" pancakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl and stir well.
- Combine milk, eggs, and butter in a small bowl and stir well.
- Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until blended.
- For each pancake, pour abour 1/4 cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle.
- Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to try new recipes, and this is a wonderful site to find new additions. I rarely make the same thing twice because it's so much fun to try something different. My life long dream is to travel the world and eat my way around it.