Golden Glow Cupcakes
photo by Lavender Lynn
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line muffin tins with paper cupcake liners.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt,and sugar.
- Add the shortening and 3/4 cup of the milk and beat for 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining 1/4 cup milk, the eggs and vanilla and beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour the batter into muffin tins only filling half way up. Don't over-fill!
- Bake for 18 minutes or until done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!