Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Each spoonful of custard ir rich, creamy and so comforting. Land-o-Lakes Cookbook.
- heat oven to 325*F.
- in medium bowl gradually whisk sugar into egg yolks.
- gradually whisk remaining ingredients except nutmeg into egg mixture.
- pour into 6 (6oz) custard cups or ramekins.
- place custard cups in 13x9 baking pan. fill around custard cups with 1inch of warm water.
- sprinkle top of custard cups with nutmeg.
- bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- serve warm.