Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Compilation of a couple recipes that we have found, tweaked and love.
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Cook bacon until crisp, drain off oil and crumble.
- Wash, dry and chop broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Finely chop onion.
- Shred cheddar cheese.
- Combine above and add sunflower nuts and raisins.
- Mix dressing and add 15 minutes before serving.