This is perfect after a night of drinking. You could substitute lower fat ingredients, but it's much more fun this way!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split roll and remove excess dough.
- 2Toast lightly, if desired, and spread with softened butter and mayonnaise.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Melt some butter in skillet.
- 5Beat eggs with a small amount of milk or water.
- 6Add salt, pepper and hot sauce.
- 7Add to hot pan and scramble.
- 8As eggs cook, bring together in shape of bread.
- 9Place ham on other side of pan, and place cheese on top of eggs.
- 10Cover pan until ham is warm and cheese is melted.
- 11Place ham on roll or bread, add tomato and onion slices and top with eggs and cheese.
- 12This WILL kill you if eaten often enough, but it's worth it.
- 13Substitute bacon or sausage for ham or omit meat completely if you like.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Breakfast Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.1
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 494.2 mg
- Sodium 1131.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 34.0 g