Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Excellent Party dip, full and hearty.
Make and share this Best Bean Dip Ever recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (16 ounce) cansdrained black beans
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) container sour cream
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese or 3 cups monterey jack cheese, reserve 1 cup aside.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans rotel, drained (1 regular 1 hot, if desired)
- 1 (14 ounce) candrained sliced ripe olives
- spices, cumin,chili
- place 1 can drained beans in bottom of greased 9x11 pan,.
- add 1 can Rotel,.
- spread 1/2 container of sour cream over that,.
- cut 1 brick cream cheese in slices and place half over that,.
- empty 1/2 can of olives over that.
- sprinkle spices,.
- End with left over shredded cheese.
- repeat the whole process.
- Bake in 350* oven for about 30 mins, or till cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with"Scoops" chips.
I'm going to serve this at my next Cinco de Mayo party. It will give me an excuse to guzzle Cervezas and gorge on bean dip.
Absolutly the best bean dip I ever had.