Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A very easy and tasty recipe!
- 1 3⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 12 ounces frozen berries, i used burst of berries (they are mixed berries)
- 16 ounces blueberry pie filling
- Combine crumbs, 1/4c.
- sugar and butter.
- Pat mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Mash cream cheese until soft and creamy.
- Gradually beat in sour cream, 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla and flour.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Pour mixture into crumb-lined pan.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 1 hour or until firm to the touch.
- While that bakes mix the frozen berries and glaze.
- Set aside.
- Cool loosen edges with a knife.
- Place berry/glaze mixture on top of cake.
- Chill until ready to serve.