Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- pork chop
- 1 cup of bernstein's original restaurant recipe salad dressing ("or" just enough so that it comes up to the middle of the pork chop in your pan)
- garlic powder
- Add desired amount of pork chops to pan.
- Shake Bernstein dressing up well and pour over pork chops till it reaches half way to the top of the pork chops.
- Add pepper and garlic powder to taste (it doesn't need much as there's already some in the dressing) Cover and simmer on low heat.
- Once porkchop has cooked through remove cover and let excess dressing out and turn up the heat to medium and let brown to your liking.
- I like serving with saffron rice and an artichoke with melted butter garlic dill dip.