Recipe by jimf57
I ate this higher protein breakfast everyday for 4 weeks, along with moderate exercise and watching my carbohydrates. I reduced my belly measurement (around waist at the belly button) by 2 inches. I plan on continuing this breakfast for the next few weeks. This breakfast is only 473 calories.
- 1 large egg, Poached
- 1 whole wheat English muffin, Toasted
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 slice baby swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 ounce deli ham, 2 Thin Slices, Lean
- 1⁄2 avocado, raw
- 3 ounces grape tomatoes, Approx. 12 Tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Poach egg for 4.5 to 5 minutes.
- Toast the English Muffin. When done, drizzle with olive oil (No Butter). Top 1 half with Baby Swiss Cheese and the other half with Lean Deli Ham.
- Scoop out half of an Avocado in bite size pieces in a bowl with 12 Grape Tomatoes.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.