- 6 red bell peppers
- 6 yellow bell peppers
- 6 green bell peppers
- 6 small onions
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Grind peppers, onion, and celery until fine.
- Cover with boiling water, let set for 5 minutes, then drain.
- Meanwhile, mix together remaining ingredients, being sure you dissolve the sugars.
- Bring to a boil, add ground veggies, and simmer for 12 minutes.
- Spoon into hot steralized jars and seal.