Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
For the most tender results, I recommend using sirloin or fillet. The sauce is very quick & easy ..... also good with pork.
- If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for at least 30 minutes before using.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a heavy pot- drink the rest of the beer!
- Bring to a boil& simmer until sauce thickens (about 10 minutes).
- Thread beef on skewers& brush with BBQ sauce.
- Grill on high heat, lid down, for about 5- 6 minutes per side (total 10- 12 minutes) or until still pink in the center.
- Serve with extra sauce for dipping.