1/2 Photos of Beer Pizza Crust
Babs in Toyland's Note:
This is a tasty, easy pizza dough to make that is "never fail".
My Private Note
pizza c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- 3Pour in the beer and mix well.
- 4The dough will be sticky.
- 5Spread a handful of flour on your work surface and dump the dough onto it.
- 6Tiss the dough around to coat it with flour and prevent it from sticking.
- 7Knead it 2 or 3 times to make it pliable.
- 8Shape the dough into a ball and divide it in two if you are making 2 thin crust pizzas.
- 9For a deep dish pie do not divide.
- 10Grease your pizza pan with oil and use a rolling pin to roll the dough out into a circle.
- 11Brush crust with olive oil lightly and then add your sauce and toppings.
- 12Bake for 12- 15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (748 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1525.2
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2273.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 302.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 40.3 g