Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious marinade recipe for beef kabobs or steak! Sweet yet spicy!
- 1 can beer
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄8 cup Tabasco sauce
- 1 onion, chopped (I use 1015, if available)
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 -8 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1⁄2 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a shallow glass baking dish, large enough to hold meat in one layer.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Marinade meat for at least 30 minutes, The longer you let it sit, the better!
- Recipe can be doubled for large quantities of meat.
A bit sweet for our tastes,next time I will cut back on the brown sugar.But it had good flavor and we loved the cooked bits of garlic and onion left on the steak after cooking.I want to try this with chicken breasts next time. I bet it will be awesome.
We didn't care for the taste of this. Maybe it was because all I could taste was beer and pepper flakes. I honestly don't think I will try this again. The beer flavor was a bit too much. It did however make the meat very tender.
Well-we are a family that usually uses Dale's marinating sauce so maybe thats why it was not so popular with us. It was GREAT for the tenderness but did not have much flavor. Maybe I did it wrong? Either way-we are trying it again but adding Dales instead of Worcestershire. Thanks!