1/1 Photo of Beer Cheese Dip/Spread
Great party dip for pretzels, veggies and chips. Also a good spread for crackers, burgers and sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, room temperature & finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons beer (1/4 cup if dip will be chilled)
- chives, to garnish
- pretzels or chips or assorted crackers or vegetables
- 1In a small bowl combine cheese, butter, mustard, horseradish and pepper.
- 2Heat beer just to boiling and immediately pour over cheese mixture.
- 3Beat with electric mixer about 3 minutes or until smooth.
- 4Let stand at room temperature for about an hour before serving, whether serving warm or chilled.
- 5Garnish if desired.
- 6Serve as dip or spread.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Cheese Dip/Spread
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.8
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 144.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g