I think this makes about 4 cups.
Make and share this Beer Barbecue Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (14 ounce) bottles catsup
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle steak sauce
- 1⁄2 cup prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle beer
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Combine all ingredients, except garlic, in saucepan and simmer 30 minutes over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic before using.
- Baste meat during last 15 minutes of grilling time.