Nice quick recipe for your next BBQ. Preparation time does not include one hour marinating time. The liquid marinade will give more of a steamed rather than baked texture. If you like spicy food don't be scared with the chili flakes, it will make the final step all the much better.
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate covered for one hour or more.
- Place a few scallops on each skewer.
- Grill on BBQ over medium heat for around 5-10 minutes, turning occasionally and pouring over reserved marinade.
- Serve with remaining beer.