8 hrs 20 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
a great beef vegetable dish with excellent flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, coat beef tips with 1/2 cup flour and transfer to slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- 2Add mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, ketchup, beef broth, worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours, about 1 hour before serving, turn heat to high.
- 4In a small bowl, combine remaining flour with 1/4 cup water, stir in slow cooker an cook until liquid thickens.
- 5Serve over hot buttered noodles.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Tips over Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.4
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 148.0 mg
- Sodium 786.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 48.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: