Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
a great beef vegetable dish with excellent flavor.
Make and share this Beef Tips over Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, coat beef tips with 1/2 cup flour and transfer to slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Add mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, ketchup, beef broth, worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours, about 1 hour before serving, turn heat to high.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining flour with 1/4 cup water, stir in slow cooker an cook until liquid thickens.
- Serve over hot buttered noodles.