Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
a great beef vegetable dish with excellent flavor.
- 1⁄2 cup flour, plus
- 3 tablespoons flour, divided
- 3 lbs beef tips
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh green onion, chopped
- 1 medium red sweet bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, coat beef tips with 1/2 cup flour and transfer to slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Add mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, ketchup, beef broth, worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours, about 1 hour before serving, turn heat to high.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining flour with 1/4 cup water, stir in slow cooker an cook until liquid thickens.
- Serve over hot buttered noodles.
Easy! This is good but bland. I added garlic b/c I add garlic to everything. I will increase the green onions and the worcestershire sauce next time. I will definitely make this again b/c this requires very little time to put together. I cooked on low for 8 hours and high for 1 hour.