- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (1 inch thick)
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled gorgonzola
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, to garnish
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves (sliced or minced)
- 1 large shallot, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1 cup ruby port
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium-high heat. Add remaining sauce ingredients (except fresh rosemary) and boil until sauce is reduced to 1/2 cup. This takes about 10-20 minutes. Add fresh minced rosemary and set aside.
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper. Grill steaks.
- Spoon sauce over steaks, top with gorgonzola.