Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are so good, I don't even like swiss cheese and I love these
Make and share this Beef Rouladen recipe from Food.com.
- Season steak with salt and spice.
- Spead steck out on work surface, top with slice of ham and slice of swiss. spead thin layer of mustard.
- Arrange carrots (2 end to end), onion, and pickle on top of meat and cheese.
- Roll from the short end and securewith tooth picks.
- Bake in shallow pan at 350 for 20 minutes. Do not over bake or chees will melt and run out the sides.