- 6 slices top round steaks, rouladen cut (thinly sliced)
- 6 slices deli ham
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 12 baby carrots
- 6 dill pickle spears
- 1⁄2 onion, roughly chopped
- yellow mustard, to taste
- salt, and spice to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Season steak with salt and spice.
- Spead steck out on work surface, top with slice of ham and slice of swiss. spead thin layer of mustard.
- Arrange carrots (2 end to end), onion, and pickle on top of meat and cheese.
- Roll from the short end and securewith tooth picks.
- Bake in shallow pan at 350 for 20 minutes. Do not over bake or chees will melt and run out the sides.