My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice beef into 1/8-inch-thick strips.
- 2In a bowl, mix beef, lemon juice, allspice and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Core tomatoes and cut in half lengthwise.
- 5With skin side up broil about4 inches from heat until browned, 6 minutes.
- 6Set oven temperature to 200 degrees.
- 7Stack pocket bread in center of foil and wrap.
- 8Place in oven with tomatoes until ready to serve, 5- 10 minutes.
- 9In a large skillet add meat mixture and cook until no longer pink.
- 10Transfer beef only to a bowl.
- 11Boil juices until reduced to 1/4 cup, pour over meat.
- 12Add salt to taste.
- 13To make your beef pockets take one half of a pocket add some beef, onions, tomatoes, parsley and cucumbers.
- 14Top with some Sesame Yogurt Sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Pockets
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.2
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 101.3 mg
- Sodium 410.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 35.6 g