Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This casserole with pasta and beef is sure to become a family favorite. It's also easy to prepare ahead and freeze for up to 2 months. When you're looking for a quick meal, just put it in the oven. Recipe from meals.com
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
- COOK beef and onion in large saucepan, stirring occasionally, until beef is no longer pink. Add water, tomato paste, wine and bouillon; cook, stirring occasionally, for 10-15 minutes or until flavors are blended.
- LAYER ingredients as follows in ungreased 13x9-inch baking dish; 1/2 pasta, 1/2 sauce and 1/2 cheese.
- BAKE for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Season with salt.
- FOR FREEZE AHEAD:.
- PREPARE as above; do not bake. Cover; freeze for up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in refrigerator.
- PREHEAT over to 350 degrees F.
- BAKE for 45 to 55 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Season with salt.
- Enjoy! :).