Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
- 3 lbs flank steaks
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Slice steak with the grain in thin strips 1-inch wide.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Marinate meat strips overnight, turning several times while marinating.
- Put into dehydrator for about 8 hours.
Awesome! I was afraid that the soy sauce and three types of salt would be too much, but it wasn't too salty at all. I don't owe a dehydrator so I "stole" the technique from another recipe and baked it at 150F for 6 hours turning halfway thru. My dog and I loved it! Bye bye Pup-Peroni. Thank you.
We all like beef jerky and these were gone before the week was out. I used venison meat and it tasted great. Will be using this recipe again. Thanks for posting.
This looks like an awesome recipe. I cant wait to try it.