Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is the best that I have ever tried. The garlic just makes it soooo yummy!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 16 ounces stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 7 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt, as desired
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Cook and stir ground beef, onion and celery in 4 quart ovenproof dutch oven until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and bake in 350 degrees oven until liquid is absorbed and goulash is hot, about 40 minutes; stir.
This recipe was very easy to fix but it lacked in flavor. Extremely bland.