Karen in MA's Note:
from "Just Cook This" with Sam the Cooking Guy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb new york steak, trimmed of fat, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 4 ripe medium sized tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges each
- 7 ounces package asian stir fry noodles (from the refrigerator section at the market, but don't use the sauce mix.)
- 2 tablespoons black bean sauce (also found in the Asian aisle of most supermarkets)
- 1Preheat a pan or wok on stovetop and heat really well over high heat, then add oil.
- 2When the oil is smoking (and not until) add beef and stir fry for a couple minutes until beef changes color and is cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- 3With the pan back on the heat and smoking again, add a teaspoon of oil and the tomatoes. Stir-fry about a minute.
- 4Add the beef, noodles and black bean sauce to the tomatoes. Stir the whole business until the flavor is through everything and all is heated.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Chow Mein With Black Bean Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.3
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 51.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean sauce