Beef Chow Mein
I was asked by my partner to make a chow mein dish this is what I came up with! This really is so quick to make, its great of a weeknight. The beef can be changed for any other meat, just make sure that it is cooked for adding to the wok.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 500 g beef, cut into strips
- 55 g bean sprouts
- 200 g noodles (cooked)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 30 ml water
- Add the beef and onions to a small frying pan; cook the beef until no longer pink.
- Cook the onions until soft and golden, about 5 – 8 minutes.
- Place a wok over a medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Add the beef and onion, bean sprouts, noodles, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, water and finally the other tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Cook for about 15 minutes, stirring continuously, until the noodles and heated through and the bean sprouts are cooked.