Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a bit of a twist on the traditional Mexican fajita. It is a wonderful way to use leftover smoked beef brisket! Cooking time does not include time for smoking brisket.
- 4 lbs smoked beef brisket, sliced into 1/8 by 1/2 inch strips
- 1 -2 cup barbecue sauce
- 24 flour tortillas, heated
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans, heated
- 2 cups guacamole
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) jars hot salsa
- Cover the brisket with just enough barbeque sauce to coat in a large skillet.
- Cook, covered, over low heat just until heated through.
- Spread a thin layer of cooked beans over a warm tortilla.
- Top with brisket, guacamole, onion and salsa; roll to enclose filling.
- Repeat process with remaining tortillas.