Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 hrs
A great brisket for hot weather, no need to heat up your kitchen.
- 4 lbs well trimmed beef brisket
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup beer
- 3⁄4 cup bottled chili sauce
- Place onion rings in the bottom of a crock pot.
- Sprinkle brisket with pepper and place on top of onions.
- Combine remaining ingredients and whisk until blended.
- Pour mixture over the meat, cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.
My family loved this brisket ! It was not too spicy or sweet ..I
added 6 carrots and 6 small potatoes it was a complete meal.
This was SO tasty! I loved the kick the chili sauce gave to it! I will probably be making this one again!