Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄8 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1⁄3 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 2 (150 g) cans chicken meat, drained
- Microwave cream cheese for 30 seconds, just to soften.
- Mix in remaining ingredients, except for chicken, return to microwave until melted, about 1 1/2 minutes. This varies from one microwave to another, so try 20 second intervals after the initial melt, stirring after each interval.
- Stir in chicken and mash together with fork.
- Serve with Bagel crisps, pita chips or tortilla chips.
This is a 10-star dip for sure! It definitely reminded me of buffalo chicken. I used canned chicken, as directed in the recipe; it is softer than chopped chicken and made the dip really easy to scoop onto the tortilla chip dippers I used. We finished the entire batch of dip in about 10 minutes -- it is just fantastic and we'll definitely be having it often! This is a must-try recipe!!
WOW! I would like to be hanging around your house when you get a craving! This would definitely quench a need for hot wings and dip. I don't like canned chicken meat so I chopped up a cooked chicken breast and it was perfect. I skipped the butter and used low fat cheese and bleu cheese dressing. I used mutligrain melba toast. Made for New Kids On The Block tag game. Thanks Pink Diamond! :)
This is so yummy. This will be a classic here. I used light cream cheese. I had only cheddar cheese so that's what I used. I used the same amount of cooked chicken, chopped very finely. It's very thick that way but still yummy. We ate it with baked tortilla chips. Thanks Pink :) Made for PRMR tag game