Top Review by TasteTester
This is a 10-star dip for sure! It definitely reminded me of buffalo chicken. I used canned chicken, as directed in the recipe; it is softer than chopped chicken and made the dip really easy to scoop onto the tortilla chip dippers I used. We finished the entire batch of dip in about 10 minutes -- it is just fantastic and we'll definitely be having it often! This is a must-try recipe!!
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄8 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1⁄3 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 2 (150 g) cans chicken meat, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave cream cheese for 30 seconds, just to soften.
- Mix in remaining ingredients, except for chicken, return to microwave until melted, about 1 1/2 minutes. This varies from one microwave to another, so try 20 second intervals after the initial melt, stirring after each interval.
- Stir in chicken and mash together with fork.
- Serve with Bagel crisps, pita chips or tortilla chips.