Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My husband suggested that I make this and I turned my nose up at it because I don't like beans, but I made it anyway. I'm glad I did. I couldn't believe how good it was and that the beans are actually good for me. Even my 15-year old son loved it, except he added some hot sauce to give it an added kick.
- 1 can condensed bean with bacon soup
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded cheddar cheese (sharp or mild ok)
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- Combine soup, cheese, and salsa in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat until cheese is melted and it's heated through.
- Make sure you stir it often.
- Serve with tortilla chips or your favorite dippers.
Made this last night as a snack. It was great! I used mild salsa, spicy foods and I don't agree at the moment but I am anxious to try it with a kick. I've never tasted this soup and i'm not too hot on beans but I have to say it was very good and filling. Thank you.