- 2 (850.48 g) can black beans or 2 (850.48 g) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 354.88 ml vegetable broth
- 236.59 ml chunky salsa
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 59.16 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml green onions, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the beans, broth, salsa and cumin in a saucepan over a medium heat and heat through.
- Use a hand mixer to blend until fairly smooth.
- To serve, ladle soup into 4 individual bowls and top each bowl with 1 tablespoon of the sour cream, and 1/2 teaspoon green onion.