Chicken Salsa Soup With Tostitos and Mozzarella Cheese!
photo by WillCookForSmiles
- Ready In:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (or equivalent)
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 cup salsa (mild, medium, or hot, whatever you normally use to dip)
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn (fresh, frozen, or canned)
- 1 medium onion
- 4 -6 cups chicken stock (or less if you are using bone in chicken)
- 2 cups water
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 cup vegetables (soft, ie, broccoli, bell peppers, mushrooms, etc)
- 1 -2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1 (260 g) bag Tostitos Scoops
- 1 -2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Cube and boil chicken in water and chicken stock.
- While chicken is cooking (15 min) chop onion, garlic and veggies, and measure corn and salsa.
- Add onion, veggies, corn, salsa, chili powder, garlic. Cover and bring to a boil and let simmer uncovered for 20-30 minutes.
- Taste and add salt and pepper (extra chili powder) to your liking.
- Ladle into bowls and top with tostitos and shredded mozzarella cheese. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!