Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This goes to the beach house every time. No matter how much I make, there is never enough. If you're having a party & need something a little different, make this. Your guests will love you for it!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 can green chili, chopped-do not drain
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
- Tabasco sauce
- Add all ingredients.
- Add Tabasco to taste.
- Let sit several hours before serving.
- I serve with Wheat Thins.
This was very good. I used a little bit more onion and will probably use a little less of the chicken bouillon granules next time because I thought it was just a little bit too salty for my taste.