1/3 Photos of BBQ Pork & Pasta Stuffed Green Peppers
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I had some pork from Simple Crockpot Boston Butt. And wanted to do something different with the leftovers, so I came up with this recipe. Please feel free to use whatever BBQ sauce you like. This recipe looks alot more complicated than it really is.Submitted to " ZAAR " on January 27th, 2010.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2While oven is heating up, cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds and membrane.
- 3Also while oven is heating up, boil water for pasta.
- 4When water starts to boil, add pasta and cook till almost al dente'.
- 5In a separate pot large enough to hold cut peppers, add 4 cups of water and start boiling over medium heat.
- 6Add peppers and cook until peppers are slightly tender,drain.
- 7Mix together cooked pasta, pork, and BBQ sauce. ( at this time you can add more sauce if you think you want it "saucier " ).
- 8Divide pork/pasta mixture evenly between peppers, top each pepper with 1/8 cup of cheese.
- 9Place into a 11 x 9 inch dish that has been lined with aluminum foil and bake for about 25 minute or until filling is heated through and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Pork & Pasta Stuffed Green Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.5
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 473.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: