Prep 2 hrs
Cook 8 mins
I found this on the cap of a peanut butter jar. Sounds like it would be good. Prep time is marinade time.
- 1 cup smucker's natural-style peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons ginger, finely chopped
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1 1/2 inch strips)
- Prepare the marinade 2 hours before your ready to grill.
- Mix all the ingredients except chicken in blender until well mixed. If too thick, you can add up to 1 cup of water to thin out.
- Marinate the chicken for 2 hours.
- Lightly oil a medium hot BBQ grill and place the chicken on the grill for 6-8 minutes.
Used with lettuce to make a yummy oriental chicken salad