Prep 5 mins
Cook 120 hrs
A quick favorite appetizer, shared by a co-worker. I have not once taken left-overs on this one! NOT ONCE! I always volunteer to bring this one--it's my easy little secret! :)
- 8 cups frozen meatballs
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke (or more to taste)
- Place meatballs in slow cooker.
- Combine and mix ketchup, brown sugar, garlic powder, and liquid smoke.
- Pour sauce over frozen meatballs. The system would not let me put "Large" bag of frozen meatballs so I estimated 8 cups -- Whatever bag you have in your local freezer is fine, I usually get the one from Costco!
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours.
could this be any more simple? anybody can make it, everyone will eat it. I'll be making it again.
Made these for my monthly Pokeno night, and they were pretty good! Had a few people request the recipe, so I guess I wasn't the only one who thought so! Definitely easy to put together - which was a plus!