Recipe by Bergy
This is a tasty Chicken dish that you can either BBQ or oven grill. Serve it with rice, aspargus and another of your favorite veggies. BBQ'd new Potatoes with bit of dill & butter go well too. Use your own choices. You can also cut it into bite size pieces, marinate and then skewer the pieces - the flavor really infuses the chicken
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup mustard
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup lite olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (or more)
- 1 tablespoon crushed dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the mustard,vinegar, lemonjuice, oil, honey and garlic.
- Take a 1/3 of a cup of this marinade and refrigerate to use as sauce later.
- Place Chicken in a shallow dish or a sealable plastic bag and pour remaining marinade over the Chicken.
- Refrigerate for 6 hrs (if the Chicken is in a shallow dish cover) turning or shaking occasionally.
- Drain the Chicken and grill over hot BBQ for 15-18 Min or until done, or you may grill in your oven.
- Serve with the reserved Mustard Sauce.