Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was thinking about making some fleisch salat, but came across recipes similar to these and made it with what I had on hand.
- 3⁄4 lb lebanon bologna or 3⁄4 lb beef summer sausage
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 large dill pickle, chopped
- 2 tablespoons German mustard
- salt and pepper
- paprika (to garnish)
- Mix and serve with whole grain rolls and butter, or as a sandwich, if you prefer.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight to blend flavors.
ZWT6: Sue - this was YUM-O!! I tried this salad in Germany a few years ago and this is dead-on! Delicious!