Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are very taste pork chops. I recived this one in my email. Enjoy!
- 4 lean center-cut pork chops (1 1/4 lbs)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup V8 vegetable juice
- Trim and discard excess fat from chops.
- In a large frying pan, brown chops without added fat.
- When chops are browned, add other ingredients.
- Cover tightly and simmer 40 minutes or until tender.
- Turn meat occasionally and add a few tablespoons of water if necessary to prevent burning.
These are good, simple chops! I didnt have v8 so opted to used the simple sub of 1/2 cup water & 1/2 cup tomato sauce. I added some garlic and onions also. Made mashed potatoes and thickened the gravy slightly and served it over all. This is a great quick put it in the pan and go do something else meal! Thanks Kaccy this will get pulled out much!