Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are yummy, and elegant enough to serve for company. Very easy and simple to make
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons coarse grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
- 4 veal chops
- salt & pepper
- Preheat Oven tp 450°F.
- Season chops with salt & pepper.
- Brown in a skillet.
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Press mixture into chops.
- Sprinkle remaining 2 Tbsp bread crumbs over chops.
- Roast in oven for 15 minute.