- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 4 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine water and powdered milk. Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Measure ingredients in the order listed into baking pan.
- Insert baking pan into oven chamber and secure it. Close lid.
- Select Basic Bread setting and 2 pound loaf.
- Using oven mitts, remove bread when completion beeps sound.
- Put bread in large zip lock bag and seal.
- Cool on wire rack before slicing.