- 1 teaspoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon sugar or 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 8 ounces milk or 8 ounces half-and-half cream
- miniature marshmallow
Directions See How It's Made
- Add cocoa and sugar to mug.
- Add about 2 oz of your milk.
- Microwave for about 30 to 60 seconds just to get the cocoa and sugar to dissolve.
- Add remaining milk.
- Microwave for approx 90 seconds (careful when removing mug as it will be hot).
- Add marshmallows.
- For richer hot chocolate use the half-and-half.
- For diet use the Splenda.